Center for Innovation and Technology Cooperation
The center for innovation and technology cooperation(CITC) has been established in 1984 with the aim of providing scientific and industrial consultations for policy-making centers and administrative organizations of the country. Regarding the role of technology as an important factor in economic growth and development of the country, CITC is focused on the new technologies and knowledge-based economy.
In addition to improving its previous activities, CITC plays a significant role in realization of the Resistive Economy agenda in various areas through following approaches:
- Strengthening the resistive and knowledge-based economy;
- Tracking the future issues;
- Exchanging and developing technology;
- Development of international science and technology cooperation and technology diplomacy;
- Participation in science and technology policy-making;
- Developing entrepreneurship and improving knowledge-based business climate.